Quilmes beer 24 x 340 ml
Quilmes is a Premium Lager primarily targeted at young stylish drinkers in
trendsetting bars, quality pubs, hotels and restaurants. The brand will attract
adventurous consumers keen to try something different.
Quilmes is closely connected to all things Argentine, notably sport and culture.
Sponsors of the national football team and associated with international polo
and rugby matches, Quilmes also has a high profile amongst the young through its hosting of rock music concerts and events.
The brewery was founded in 1890 in Buenos Aires by German immigrant Otto Bemberg. The company grew steadily in the 20th Century and Quilmes now has a 46% share of its home market.This Argentinian icon is exported to the Americas, Asia, Australia and Europe.
Quilmes is a classic lager that reflects its brewing heritage: golden colour, rich texture, refreshing light hoppy taste with a crisp, dry finish. It is great to drink on its own but also makes a good food match with South American or
- Quilmes has an abv of 4.9%.
- Is available in cases of 355ml and 970ml bottles.
- Is brewed with: New varietal hops from Patagonia.
- High quality barley malt grown in The Pampas.
- Water from the Andes.
- Is a genuine import - brewed exclusively in Argentina.
- Is Argentina’s favorite beer.