Mixed Spanis Reds (Case of 6 Bottles)

Mixed Spanis Reds (Case of 6 Bottles)

  • £61.00
  • Save £6.99


A lovely collection of wines which demonstrates what Spain can offer on the red front.

Campos De Risca Organic Monastrell/Syrah 2016 is a great example of Organic, Spanish winemaking. Produced in the region of Jumilla which is known for its Monastrell, it is this grape that forms 90% of the blend with the other 10% being Syrah. The nose shows aromas of ripe fruit like berries as well as dried fruit such as figs and prunes. The palate is explosive and full of soft fruit and tannins. ( 3 btls)

Vallemayor Tempranillo 2016 is a fruity red wine made in Rioja from 100% Tempranillo. Unoaked, it shows ripe cherry fruit character with a soft, long finish. (1 btl)

Campos De Luz Garnacha Tinta 2018 is made in the Cariñena region and displays aromas of fresh blackberries and cherries with a touch of black pepper. Full and rich on the palate with plenty of ripe fruit and soft tannins. (1 btl)

Campos De Luz Garnacha Revelación 2016 is a step up from the regular Campos De Luz with many of the same ripe fruit characters enhanced by 6 months in barrel. Plenty of blackberry and cherry notes here with a touch of spice and a little vanilla from the oak. (1 btl)

Customer Reviews

No reviews yet
0%
(0)
0%
(0)
0%
(0)
0%
(0)
0%
(0)