CAT Las Pintadas Malbec 2017 - Latin Wines Online

CAT Las Pintadas Malbec 2017

  • £14.99
  • Save £5


VARIETIES

Malbec

ALCOHOL CONTENT

13.5% Vol.

VINTAGE 

2017

ORIGINS

Las Pintadas, Uco Valley, Mendoza, Argentina

WINEMAKING

30% of the wine fermented in plastic bins alternating layers of whole cluster with destemmed grape. The remaining 70% fermented in plastic bines. We perform soft daily punching movements and uncover the flowering wine along with the press in barrels until bottled.

9 months aged in second and third use French oak barrels

TASTING NOTES

Inky deep purple in colour with aromas and flavours of ripe blackberries and chocolate. The palate shows rich, mature fruit flavours, balanced by a beautiful acidity.