Premium MALBECS - Mixed Case
Discover the diversity of this glorious grape variety. Argentina is a huge country, with various wine regions who give a unique character to all their wines. Even more so to its' most distinctive and unique grape variety: MALBEC.
We have prepared a mixed case with 6 wines which come from different producers and regions within Argentina, giving each wine its own personality, within the so acclaimed malbec style.
From Patagonia, one of the southernmost wine regions in the world:
- Malma Family Reserva Malbec 2020 @ £ 14.49 discounted from £ 17.99
From Divergent Sub-Regions within Uco Valley in Mendoza:
- Domaine Bousquet Malbec 2020 @ £13.49 (Organic) - Tupungato, Gualtallary, Mendoza, Argentina
- Malbec de Potrero 2021 @ £ 15.49 - From GUALTAYARI 1,600 mtrs high
- Marcelo Pelleriti SIGNATURE Malbec 2019 @ £ 14.99, disc from £ 17.99 - From Uco Valley, Mendoza, Argentina
- Tapiz Reserva Malbec 2020 @ £ 14.49, disc from £ 18.49 - From San Pablo 1,400 mtrs high
From Salta, the highest wine region in the world - 1,700 to 2,600 mtrs high:
- Domingo Molina Malbec 2018 @ £ 16.66 discounted from £ 18.99