Premium MALBECS - Mixed Case
Discover the diversity of this glorious grape variety. Argentina is a huge country, with various wine regions who give a unique character to all their wines. Even more so to its' most distinctive and unique grape variety: MALBEC.
We have prepared a mixed case with 6 wines which come from different producers and regions within Argentina, giving each wine its own personality, within the so acclaimed malbec style.
From Patagonia, one of the southernmost wine regions in the world:
- Malma Universo Malbec 2012 @ £ 17.77 discounted from £ 22.99
From Divergent Sub-Regions within Uco Valley in Mendoza:
- Marcelo Pelleriti Signature Malbec 2015 (93 Points Tim Atkin) @ £ 14.99 disc from £ 18.49 - From La Consulta 1,050 mtrs high
- Malbec de Potrero 2018 @ £ 15.49 - From GUALTAYARI 1,600 mtrs high
- CAT Malbec 2017 @ £ 14.99, disc from £ 19.99 - From Las Pintadas 1,200 mtrs high
- Tapiz Reserva Malbec 2017 @ £ 14.49, disc from £ 18.49 - From San Pablo 1,400 mtrs high
From Salta, the highest wine region in the world - 1,700 to 2,600 mtrs high:
- Hermanos Malbec 2017 @ £ 14.49 - From Valle Calchaquies