TOP END MALBECS - Mixed case
Discover the diversity of this glorious grape variety, also at the TOP END. Argentina is a huge country, with various wine regions who give a unique character to all their wines. Even more so to its' most distinctive and unique grape variety: MALBEC.
We have prepared a mixed case with 6 TOP END wines which come from different producers and regions within Argentina, giving each wine its own personality, within the so acclaimed malbec style.
From Patagonia, one of the southernmost wine regions in the world:
- FIN Single Vineyard Malbec 2016 @ £ 22.00 discounted from £ 28.49
From Divergent Sub-Regions within Uco Valley in Mendoza:
- Octava Alta malbec (80%), cabernet franc (20%) 2012 @ £ 32.00 discounted from £ 37.49 - From Tunuyan 1,050 mtrs high
- Gran Malbec de Potrero 2016 @ £ 23.99 - From GUALTAYARI 1,600 mtrs high
- Vicentin blend de malbec 2018 @ £ 20.49 - From Tupungato 1,072 mtrs high
- Sonvida Malbec 2014 @ £ 23.99 - From Altamira 1,100 mtrs high
From Cafayate, Salta - the highest wine region in the world - 1,850 mtrs high:
- Laborum de Parcela Finca Alto Los Cuices malbec 2018 @ £ 38.00 discounted from £ 44.49 - 96 points Tim Atkin